Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Been a busy boy

Well, so much for my good intentions to start blogging again pre Christmas. Life has been crazy busy as usual and this always seems to be one of the first things to drop off the list. I am hopefully on my way to being more productive now thanks to my new strategy for Getting Things Done. I'm only really part way towards fully implementing this program but I do feel that it's already helping me keep more on top of things.

We had a great trip around Paris, Rome, and the Amalfi Coast with my folks for Christmas. I am hoping to get the photos up on www.jamesfitzsimons.com soon.

I've been concentrating hard on my secret website project of late. I'll let you know more about the purpose of the site in the future when it's ready to launch, but for now lets just say it's great to get back into web development. I've been really enjoying playing with some of the new features of ASP.NET 2.0 (using Mono of course) and have also been discovering the magic of nHibernate. I hope to make more posts about the specifics of that in the future.

One of my recent discoveries while searching for information on some aspect of web development has been http://tropicalseo.com. This guy has some really interesting points to make about Search Engine Optimisation, but also about aspects of web site management in general. Oh, and it probably helps that I "share the dream"!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home