Friday, June 30, 2006

Looking forward to a quiet weekend

This will be the first weekend in ages that Anthea and I haven't been going away. I am really looking forward to chilling out, watching a bit of the football and maybe doing some hacking on the various projects I find myself working on these days. I also have nearly 1,000 photos from our recent trips to sort and label so that will certainly keep me busy. Perhaps it won't be such a quite weekend after all!

We are in the midst of interviewing prospective new housemates at the moment. Unfortunately (for us) Kirsty has been offered an amazing job back in South Africa and so will be leaving us at the end of July. Hopefully the next person we get will be as cool and friendly as all the previous inhabitants of that room!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home