Tuesday, July 04, 2006

ask a busy man?

Well I managed to get some hacking done over the weekend. Spent the most of the time working on my website project. I have almost finished the user management stuff now. Took me a while to get my head around getting Mono, MySql and NHibernate all playing nice togeather but I am there now. I will probably do a post on that sometime soon as there are a couple of gotchas that would have been nice to know before I started so I figure I might be able to save someone else some time. I really need to get hacking on f-spot and monodevelop though. I wanted to get the features I'm working on for those two projects submitted before I go to Lugradio live and I am fast running out of time.

We managed to find a new housemate over the weekend which is great. It's one less thing to worry about and she seems like a really cool person.

Off to see Jet Li in Fearless tonight so I'm hoping that will be good. Anything's got to be better than the worst movie ever which I saw last week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home