Thursday, July 27, 2006

bring on the weekend

I think I've just about hit the wall. I am feeling really run down at the moment and the last couple of days I've been sick with a nasty head cold - which is odd when you consider it's about 30 degrees outside. I think this is my bodies way of telling me I need some time out. This weekend Anthea and I are planning a very quiet weekend in London. I'll probably just sit down with my book and take it easy. I might do some hacking - I'll see how I feel. I should really get my monodevelop patch finished and submitted soon.

Over the last couple of days I installed a fresh copy of Ubuntu dapper on my laptop and configured xgl. Man it is really cool! I'm loving the eye candy and am thinking about how some of that cairo/opengl goodness could be used in some other apps like f-spot for example. Maybe one of these days I'll have a chance to play with it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home