Tuesday, November 01, 2005

So very busy

Had a great time in Berlin last weekend. It wasn't really what I expected and the really famous sites (check point charlie, Brandenburg gate) left me a bit disappointed. We did see a lot of neat stuff though and we really lucky with the weather. The highlight of the weekend was probably the Berlin Dom which was very cool.

The trip was also the first time I had used my new Sigma 28-200mm lens for my SLR. I found it a real pleasure to use and am really looking forward to seeing what the photos are like. The films should be developed this week so I hope to get some photos up on the website by early next week.

Life is still extremely busy and I haven't had a chance to do any hacking for ages. Doesn't look like this week will provide too many opportunites with me busy nearly every night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home