Sunday, August 14, 2005

Trying to find the motivation...

It's been ages since I did any work on my vision project and I find myself struggling to find the motivation. I have been stuck on a tricky problem for a while now and I think I need a breakthrough to get some interest back. The problem is that the calculations I am using to calculate the real world 3d coordinates of features are giving completely nonsensical answers. I am having trouble establishing whether the formulas I am using are wrong, or if the feature matching isn't working properly and I am trying to work out pose information for a bad stereo feature match...

If only I could find a site on the web somewhere that had a definitive discussion of calculating real world 3d coordinates from stereo images that would at least help discount the first option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home