Wednesday, July 20, 2005

It's been a while

So it's been a while since I posted. I've been pretty busy with life and work over the last few weeks. A lot has happened since the bombings here in London, but I still find myself thinking about them alot.

We had a great weekend in the sunshine last weekend. London put on a great day on Saturday and we had an awesome picnic in Battersea park as a bit of a farewell to a couple of our housemates who are moving on.

I've been busy hacking too. I have been working on some new functionality for MonoDevelop and hope to get that incorporated into the next release. I have more ideas but lack the time. You can see some of the efforts of my recent hacking in this picture. The drop down on the left above the source window displays all the classes in the current file, the expanded drop down on the right displays all the members, properties and methods. Selecting one of these will jump you to the appropriate location in source.



I'm also hoping to get some time to get back to hacking on my vision project which I have neglected for far to long now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home