Sunday, May 22, 2005

Episode III and ... Success!

Well, it's been a pretty good weekend and I've just got home from Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, which I can report is actually quite good and grateful departure from the rubbish that has been Episodes I and II. Hayden Christensen manages to display slightly more emotion than a block of wood in this movie, and the final scenes as he makes his transition to become Lord Vader are really quite cool.

I can happily report that I have finally cracked the rotation problem that has been holding me up on the vision system. I can now estimate camera ego motion between frames which is a vital part of the SLAM process. Hopefully some time this week I will have the system actually running properly with the two cameras and prove that it all works.

Anthea and I are off to Seville this coming weekend so I should go start learning some spanish... adiĆ³s!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't comment on the film but has received favourable comment here.
Hope you enjoy Seville as much as we did. Look forward to how it goes.
Love
Dad.

9:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home