Monday, March 14, 2005

Some progress

Well I've made a little progress tonight. I managed to get the conversion from an opencv image (IplImage) format to an ImageMap (essentially an 2d array of doubles) working. This now means that all my work using libsift so far now works nicely with opencv!

I also managed to get a simple C# test app running where I continuously grab frames from my Logitech Quickcam Pro 4000 and display them to the user. It essentially just calls all the opencv and highgui methods using P/Invoke but it's working well.

It's finally looking like I might start making some progress again!


Post a Comment

<< Home