Thursday, November 25, 2004

Life on the bleeding edge...

It's never easy thats for sure. I made the fateful decision the other day to upgrade my Mono installation. Why you say? Well I was seduced by the new language features, partial types, etc so I took the plunge and checked out the latest version from SVN.

Well, that went ok (surprisingly) and I now have Mono-1.1.2.99 installed on my machine. Unfortunately when I started Monodevelop things started to go distinctly astray :-/

I checked the latest version of Monodevelop out from SVN and after quite a few headaches (upgrading to gtk-sharp-2.0, trying to persuade gecko-sharp to compile against gtk-sharp-2.0... the list goes on!) I managed to get it to build, install and run!

Of course as soon as I opened a c# file it crashed... sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home